Norwich Steiner School Graduates
As our school runs a combined class system, pupils graduate from the school in alternate years. Four cohorts of pupils have graduated from the school, most recently in July 2023. Academic results, as well as universities and university courses offered to our students are below.
Academic Results – July 2023
89% of graduating students class achieved the New Zealand Certificate of Steiner Education (NZCSE)* at Level 3, with 50% achieving with ‘Highly Commended’ and 38% with ‘Distinction’.
The remaining 11% achieved the qualification at Level 2
Academic Results – July 2021
100% of graduating students class achieved the New Zealand Certificate of Steiner Education (NZCSE)* at Level 3, with 50% achieving with ‘Highly Commended’ and 39% with ‘Distinction’.
Academic Results – July 2019
78% of graduating students class achieved the New Zealand Certificate of Steiner Education (NZCSE)* at Level 3, with 57% achieving with ‘Highly Commended’ and 14% with ‘Distinction’.
The remaining 22% achieved the qualification at Level 2
Academic Results – July 2017
82% of our first graduating class achieved the Steiner School Certificate* at Level 3, with 56% achieving with ‘Highly Commended’ and 22% with ‘Distinction’.
The remaining 18% achieved the qualification at Level 2
What equivalence to A levels do the terms ‘Distinction’, ‘Highly Commended’ and ‘Achieved’ imply?
Where do our pupils go when they leave school?
Universities that have offered our pupils places (alphabetical order):
Aberdeen, Anglia Ruskin, Arts University Bournemouth, Arts University Plymouth, Bath, Bath Spa, Birmingham, Birmingham City, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bristol, Brunel, Cambridge School of Art, Canterbury Christchurch, Cardiff Metropolitan, Chichester, Courtauld Institute of Art (University of London), Durham, Edinburgh, Essex, Exeter, Falmouth, Glasgow, Goldsmiths, Kent, Leeds, Lincoln, Liverpool, London Metropolitan, Loughborough, Newcastle, Norwich University of the Arts, Nottingham, Plymouth, Reading, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, SOAS, Surrey, Sussex, Swansea, University of Arts (London), University of East Anglia, Westminster, York.
Degree Courses offered to our students:
- Art and Film
- Aerospace engineering
- Archaeology and Music
- Art History
- Audio and Music Tecnology
- Audio Engeneering
- Biological Sciences
- Commercial Music
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Circus and Physical Theatre
- Digital Media and Computer Graphics
- Drama/Theatre/Film BA
- Economics and International Development
- Electronic Engeneering with Music Technology Systems
- English and History
- English Literature
- English Literature and Drama
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Social Sciences
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Film and Drama BA
- Film and Moving Image Production
- Film and Television Production
- Fine Art
- French and Politics
- Geophysics and Meteorology
- History and Philosophy
- History of Art
- Hospitality and Events Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Integrated Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- International relations and war studies
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Music technology
- Music and Art
- Painting Drawing and printmaking
- Pharmacology and drug discovery
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Physics and Philososphy
- Physics with Astrophysics
- Politics and history
- Politics and International Relations
- Politics and Media Studies
- Scriptwriting and Performance
- Theatre and Digital Production
* The Steiner School Certificate (SSC) has since been renamed the New Zealand Certificate of Steiner Education (NZCSE).