Norwich Steiner School Graduates
As our school runs a combined class system, pupils graduate from the school every 2 years. From the July 2017 cohort (our first group to graduate) 9 of the 13 pupils applied for places on University courses either on leaving school or during the first year after leaving school.
Our second cohort left the school in July 2019, and of these, five are immediately taking up places at University and the other four pupils in the class are taking a gap year.
Academic Results – July 2017
82% of our first graduating class achieved the Steiner School Certificate* at L3, with 56% achieving with ‘Highly Commended’ and 22% with ‘Distinction’.
The remaining 18% achieved the qualification at Level 2
Where do our pupils go when they leave school?
Universities that have offered our pupils places:
University of East Anglia, Bath Spa, Goldsmiths, Bath, University of Surrey, Westminster, York, Brighton, Kent, London Metropolitan, Durham, Chichester, Loughborough, Kent, Norwich University of the Arts, Birmingham, Cardiff Metropolitan, Bournemouth , Brunel
Degree Courses attended by our students:
- Pure Maths
- Maths with computer science
- Computer Graphics
- Music & Art (Joint degree)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Politics & International relations
- Theatre & digital production
- Hospitality and events management
- Fashion marketing & management
* The Steiner School Certificate (SSC) has since been renamed the New Zealand Certificate of Steiner Education (NZCSE).